Pages

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Wowzers...two posts in two days for the win! I am starting to like this new blogging venture. There is not much to report other than it is a glorious October day here in the land of Danes.
I went for an afternoon run and delighted in the sublime shades of burnt orange and red-hued leaves, and that mild hint of bonfire smoke tingeing the breeze that is so distinctly autumn.

Tomorrow I am driving at 5:30 AM with Rasmus to Copenhagen! It will be my second time there but I am really looking forward to it. My goal is not to stall the car...even once during the 3.5 hour drive there. I have done it once; however, I don't think it counts because I also ran a red light...so that negates the triumph of driving stall-less. Anyways, Copenhagen is a beautiful city and very unique to itself. I will take pictures (with my Cannon Dad, I promise) so come back here to see them!!

Oh yes, this is a song that fits into my soundtrack for the day. I like it alot, alot. Brucey is boss.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KngiJUNdsu0

That's it for today folks. Over and out.

No comments:

Post a Comment